What is a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner (NTP)?
NTPs use a deep foundational and bio-individual approach to functional, holistic nutrition to balance body chemistry and achieve optimal wellness. NTPs are equipped to support the body’s innate ability to heal by addressing the importance of nutrient-dense food, anatomy and physiology, lifestyle choices, culinary wellness, client coaching, and how social and personal components influence health.
Nutritional Therapy is not designed, however, to treat any specific disease or medical condition. NTPs are trained to evaluate your nutritional needs and make recommendations of dietary change and nutritional supplements, not medical diagnoses or prescriptions.
To decide if Nutritional Therapy is for you, I invite you to book a 30 minute discovery call.
Nutritional Therapy Package
This three month program will equip you with the tools to help you advance on your path to optimal health and wellness.
An analysis of your symptoms to identify nutritional needs and prioritize what areas of the body need support.
- 75 min Initial Consultation Call
- Initial Interview Questionnaire
- Nutritional Assessment Questionnaire
- 4 Day Food and Mood Journal Analysis
An individually tailored plan that will help you incorporate nutritional and lifestyle recommendations to improve your health.
- Bio-individual nutritional and lifestyle recommendations protocol
- 75 min recommendations meeting
- 2 – 30 min meetings to assess and support foundational priorities
- 30 min final evaluation meeting
- Dietary plan aligned with health goals
- Access to educational handouts designed to support your bio-individual needs and health goals
- 3 – small group virtual monthly cooking classes
- NAQ retake to evaluate progress
- Unlimited practitioner email support during business hours for the duration of the program
Payment Plan: The total investment of this program is $750, payment is paid in three installments prior each monthly consultation call.
1 additional month of bio-individual approach
- 75 min consultation plan and long term goals meeting
- 1 new week dietary plan
- 60 min small group virtual cooking class
- Unlimited practitioner email support during business hours
Cost of additional month is $250 paid prior consultation.
Allergen Swap Training
This one month program will introduce you to living a life without your food allergens and will give you the confidence to enjoy life with minimal exposure to your allergens.
- 75 min zoom call – Learn how to substitute your allergens and the emotional burden of having allergens
- 60 min virtual cooking class
- Allergen free ebook recipes
- 45 min pantry clean out class
- 60 min group class on how to read labels
- Access to an allergen free community facebook group
- Unlimited email support during the duration of the program
- Allergy card for restaurants
- List of safe brands, apps, organizations to help you navigate an allergy diagnosis
The cost of this program is $350, installment plan is available upon discussion.