Welcome to IPINKIT.
I’ve been looking forward to share this recipe with you, my gluten free and soy free vegan s’mores. In this video, you will learn how to make gluten free graham crackers from scratch, however, since I happen to have multiple food allergens, this recipe is top 8 allergen free.
I personally have been dreaming of making these and the one thing stopping me from doing so was that I couldn’t find soy free vegan marshmallows, until I found Yummallo’s marshmallows. Now, I’m obsessed and I can’t wait to try more recipes with marshmallows.
Gluten Free Vegan S’mores
- 3/4 cup brown rice flour
- 3/4 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup apple sauce
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup allergy friendly vegan chocolate chips
- 10 vegan marshmallows
- Mix flours, apple sauce, 1 tbsp of coconut oil, sugar, vanilla, and baking powder.
- Shape dough in a 10.5 in by 15 in rectangle. Optional, dust gluten free flour.
- Cut 20 crackers, then open 16 wholes in each cracker with a toothpick.
- Bake at 320°F for 15 to 20 min until golden brown.
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave for 1 min. Immediately mix 1 tbsp of coconut oil until smooth liquid is obtained.
- Using a mold, pour liquid chocolate and refrigerate for one hour.
- Roast marshmallows and finally, assemble s'mores with crackers and chocolate bars.
Some resources that will be helpful:
My blog: http://www.ipinkit.blog
My cookbook and use the discount code from the video for $5 OFF: https://payhip.com/b/2t4a
My instagram: http://www.instagram.com/ipinkit_
My amazon store: https://www.amazon.com/shop/ipinkit_